$7,000.00 Inclusive GST
- Transfer of deceased into our care
- The casket
- Medical documentation
- Funeral arranging
- Service at a Purely Cremations selected venue, during normal weekday working hours; followed by committal service and interment at cemetery (conditions apply)
- In-house celebrant
- Cemetery fees (allowance for single interment)
- Death registration with the Department of Internal Affairs
- Death certificate
This plan allows for a funeral service to be conducted.
The deceased is transferred into our care; a funeral director meets with the family to arrange a day and time for the service. An in house funeral celebrant then contacts the family and arranges a time to meet and arrange the service to the family’s requirements. The entire service is held in the venue or graveside. We encourage family to consider bringing flowers to the service to place on the casket and provide music that can be and played during the service. We are here to guide you through these options and advise you on all matters relating to the service.
Viewing after the transfer of the deceased is not available.
Nor has any hygienic treatment or preservation been allowed for.
* A standard size dignified cremation casket applies, should an oversize casket be required, additional charges apply
Additional charges may apply for transportation locations 50 km from our office; contact us to find out if additional charges apply
No viewing is available with this package
Other cemeteries can be used with this plan however price adjustments may need to be made depending on location and cemetery fees.
The grave is prepared for one interment, extra depth charges apply if grave is required for more than one interment.
All prices stated are current as at March 2018 and are subject to inflation